Excellent customer service will assist you in forming your brand reputation. As per research, nearly 66% of your website customers are likely to switch firms due to inferior level of service and 57% are keen to spend more on firms that offer remarkable customer service.
We are sharing some of the best practices for pearl jewelers on the basis of the industry standards and customer feedback.
Importance of good customer service
Good customer service helps in developing the reputation of the store. The objective of aiming at superior level of customer service is to put customers at ease. This will help them to trust your business and their jewelry investment. It also provides them the ability to assist while forming buying decisions.
With excellent level of customer service, it becomes easy for you to make sales. It will ensure that your customers will go in a pleased state with their purchase. This implies that they are keen to purchase products and avail your services again and again.
Also, good customer service helps in spreading good words to their family and friends too. Pearls Only is one of the reliable places to shop for high quality pearls jewelry pieces.
- Don’t make a customer annoyed by bombarding them with all the attention as and when they step in your store.
- Don’t hover.
- Don’t overlook your customer who seems to be browsing.
- Don’t indulge in hard selling your product and services to your customers.
- Don’t make any pre-assumption of what your customer wants.
- Don’t leave your customers to wait for you when you have to rush somewhere.
- Don’t disparage your customer.
- Don’t mislead your customer by providing them wrong information about the service or product.
- Don’t make undecided sales policies.
- Greet your customers
- Be attentive to your customers
- Let your customer feel respected and valued
- Be keen to help your customers by suggesting them the right products and services without being looking pushy.
- Handle customers with patience
- Thank your customers at the time of leaving the store
Implementing these do’s and don’ts that will help your brand to offer the best level of customer service.