Blowers and Cooling fans are basically used to throw away or dissolve heat. However, the fact is that all equipments featuring mechanical operations, whether it is industry sector or not, surely generate heat.
Machines that are unable to effectively and rapidly throw away heat can result in shortening the lifespan of the equipment and also cause mechanical failure. The truth is that heat damages a machine and using a cooling fan is crucial to safeguard the optimal functioning and machinery life. This is the reason cooling fans industrial are used to enable machines and equipment to perform reliably. These cooling fans dispel hot air and bring cooler air from outside that even in optimal conditions the machines work effectively. There are few equipment types that need to maintain constant temperature and so use more than one fan.
Types of cooling fans industrial
Cooling fans industrial are in many types and are required as per each application. Generally, the performance of blower or fan in association with the size and mounting limitations becomes the main controlling factor. Cooling fans feature propellers and are axial flow types. For instance:
- Large locomotive diesel engines requiring huge volume of air blowing to cool the engine fluids and engine.
- On the other hand another application may need a wheel in association with a centrifugal blower to develop more pressure so that it blows into a DC or AC motor and also cools the commutator at slow speeds even when the motor is in operation.
- Another blower helps in circulating air in the ovens so that it prevents the cold or hot spots and cools the oven prior to opening it.
Selecting cooling fans industrial or blowers properly requires us to know the cubic feet of air for each minute and also the required static pressure water gauge. This helps in deciding the fan or blower type required to maintain the heat generating device at appropriate operating temperature. The next to consider is the mounting type. If required you may mate the blower or the fan to the device or equipment. Finally the size limitations should be considered for the blower or the cooling fan.
The cooling fans or blowers common applications include:
- Cooling AC and DC motors
- Cooling brick kilns and heat curing ovens
- Cooling electrical control cabinets
- Cooling traction motors employed on rapid transit systems, earth moving large equipments and overhead cranes
- Cooling equipment rooms completely
- Cooling electrical sub stations power generators
- The cooling fans industrial meet specific requirements and they can be modified easily as per requirements to suit cooling applications.
- The cooling fan filters are efficient in keeping the contaminants out and so the equipment is safe.
- The airflow is constant and so there is enhanced durability, besides these fans are easy to clean, making maintenance easy.
- The air movement is better and results in energy saving. As the cooling fans keep circulating air and distributing it effectively, it results in energy significant savings.